CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

{One Word 2011}

So, I've been thinking over my one word for 2011 and have decided what word I want to encompass each day during the next year. It is the word that Nick suggested last week. At first, I thought it could be considered a bit cheesy since it is such a HUGE part of one of my hobbies but then after thinking it over, I realized it can really inspire me with many things I wish to work on in 2011.

I won't "announce" my word yet. In fact, I may wait to mention it here until I receive my one word necklace. I recently started wearing mine everyday again after realizing I really need it as a reminder to use the word and work on what I plan to accomplish. I have to order my newest one. When I have a chance I will post previous versions for all to check out. I gave my original one away to a friend hoping to give her a kick start on working with CHANGE (that was my very first word) but I don't think she ever wore it. Would it be wrong to ask for it? I would like to add it to my current necklace as I have begun to wear all the words on one chain as a reminder of my ongoing progress each year. Maybe I'll just purchase a new one. I don't know. A bit torn about it. A bit let down that she never used it/wore it at all. Kinda angers me actually. Suggestions welcome. I need some advice on this.


Right now I need to get my butt in gear. I wasn't supposed to work today but was texted that they had a call out and it would be overtime for me so why not. Am off tomorrow so still have time to work on some photo projects. I was up early today so it was nice to relax around the house this morning with Nick and the furry kids. Nick works in the middle of the night so he gets home in the morning when I'm usually going to work. Just when I finally get a day job, he gets a night job. 



No comments:

Post a Comment